Thursday, January 14, 2010

Celebrity Endorsements : Beyonce Introduces Heat Fragrance

Beyonce-knowles-heat-fragrance.jpg

Beyonce Knowless is releasing her first new fragrance called “Heat” which unfortunately will not be on stands before Christmas. The perfume arrives in stores for purchase in February 2010.
"A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought 'Heat.' Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold," she noted; both colors frame the bottle. “So then we thought of making the bottle look like it's on fire. I love antique bottles - my mother had a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic. The bottle, I felt, was a great mixture of the two."

Beyonce Introduces Heat Fragrance

beyonce-heat-fragrance.jpg beyonce-fragrance-ads.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment