Friday, November 7, 2008

Nicole Ritchie or Lindsay Lohan : Pictures of Skinny Celebrity

Nicole Ritchie or Lindsay Lohan : Pictures of Skinny CelebrityAs women, we get bombarded with pictures of skinny celebrities everyday. We hear the commentaries about how fashion magazines are creating unrealistic expectations for the way females should look. In most cases, I agree. I meet young girls each day who want to be “skinny,” like Nicole Ritchie or Lindsay Lohan, and I will be the first one to say that this look is not something girls should aspire to. Today however, I want to look at the opposite side of this issue, because there are also celebrities whose bodies I admire, and whom I think should be a motivation to us “average” women. Here are the top 5 celebrity bodies that inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment